Two things define you. Your patience when you have nothing, and your attitude...– (via namnarae)
1. Your name?
2. Your age?
3. Where are you from?
4. Eye color?
5. Your sexual identity?
6. 3 things you’re terrified of?
7. Diagnosed with anything?
8. Ever visited a different country?
9. Have any siblings?
10. Anyone you miss?
11. Was today a good day?
12. How many people have you dated?
13. What was your first date like?
14. What would you like to do as a career?
15. 3 favorite movies?
16. 3 favorite TV shows?
17. Your current favorite video game/s?
18. Your favorite childhood video game/s?
19. Your favorite childhood TV show/s?
20. Your favorite childhood movie/s?
21. Have you ever led anybody on or been led on?
22. Ever had your heart broken?
23. Is it hard for you to get over things?
24. Do you get jealous easily?
25. Do you prefer being taken or single?
26. 5 facts about the person you like?
27. 5 facts about the person you hate?
28. 5 facts about your best friend?
29. 5 facts about your ex?
30. 5 facts about yourself?
31. Your 3 biggest regrets?
32. Last thing you ate?
33. Anybody you think about everyday?
34. Have you ever hit anybody?
35. Has anybody ever told you they can’t live without you?
36. What was your first kiss like?
37. Are you a virgin?
38. Are you a morning person or are you nocturnal?
39. Weirdest place you’ve had sex/would like to have sex?
40. What was your favourite song last summer?
41. Ever taken illegal drugs? If so what ones?
42. Your earliest memory?
43. Who did you/would you like to lose your virginity to?
44. What was the last dream you had about?
45. What was the last nightmare you had about?
46. Do you have any fetishes?
47. Who was your first love?
48. Ever dumped anybody?
49. Why did you and your ex break up?
50. 3 people you’d like to meet most?
51. 3 things you’d like to do before you die?
52. Tumblr or Facebook?
53. The last thing you bought?
54. What was your last holiday like?
55. Would you date the last person you kissed?
56. Have you ever had sex with somebody you weren’t dating?
57. Ever cheated or been cheated on?
58. Ever had sex with more than one person at one time?
59. Would you ever enter into a long distance relationship?
60. Tell us a secret?
Money will eliminate some of life’s annoyances but money does not fill the void...– Bill Lewis (via thisrascallovesfreedom)
The secret of genius is to carry the spirit of childhood into maturity.– Agree completely. Of course, this illustration won’t account for every single classroom nationwide, let alone even in one city or town. When you visit a preschool/K classroom, you notice how excited, energetic, & full of Q’s most of the kids are to learn? They dream BIG; they are want to grow...
People are often unreasonable, irrational and self-centered; Forgive them...– Mother Teresa (via betterandhappier)
I declare after all there is no enjoyment like reading! How much sooner one...– Jane Austen, Pride and Prejudice (via bookmania)
Self-acceptance comes from meeting life’s challenges vigorously. Don’t numb...– Swami Sivananda (via acollectedgentleman)
Don’t let the difficulties get you down. Let them get you going.– Ralph Marston (via positive-outlooks)
"Nothing happens unless first we dream":... →
thisrascallovesfreedom: —————————————————————————————————— Dare to focus on your significance, not simply on your success. Respond to your ideas with respect, not disgust or contempt. Expect the best. Affirm your talents and abilities. Maximize learning and growth opportunities to improve the dream and…
Live as if you were living already for the second time and as if you had acted...– Viktor Frankl (via thisrascallovesfreedom)
Guy: Did it hurt when you fell from heaven?
Me: No, but I did scrape my knees when I crawled up from hell.